Cabinet Glass Services
If you are looking to dress up your cabinets and bring more light into your kitchen, consider adding glass windows to your kitchen cabinetry. Glass can bring attention to any design, especially the less unique stock cabinets. Glass in cabinet doors also makes a kitchen appear larger by bouncing back sunlight streaming in from the windows.
Riverside, CA Cabinet Glass
Kitchen cabinets are a great investment in your home. You'll want to make sure you are choosing the right glass options to make your cabinets appear to be custom made or one of a kind. If you live in Riverside, California or any of the many surrounding cities, give American West Glass a call!
Cabinet Glass Options
There are many options to consider when looking at glass for your kitchen cabinet doors. Below are some of the most common options:
- Clear: No texture or pattern
- Ribbed: May be vertical, horizontal, or diagonal
- Beveled: Polished angle-ground glass with prismatic characteristics
- Bubbled: Air bubbles sprinkled in the glass to enhance the illusion of age
- Colored: The glass is tinted in color
- Frosted: Glass blown with fine sand under high pressure for an opaque look
- Textured: Unique textures are added to the glass
- Mullion: Thin strips of wood separate the panes of glass. They can either be individual panes, sandwiched between front and back mullions, or as one sheet of glass inserted behind the mullions.
Call American West Glass today to transform the look of your kitchen with the addition of cabinet door glass.
"Expect Only The Best From Your Neighborhood Glass Shop"
American West Glass Inc.
7535 Jurupa Ave Suite D
Riverside, CA 92504
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By Appointment Only